ZM-RR Zinc Magnesium B6 with L-Theanine The Ultimate Recovery Suitable For Vegetarians
So what is ZM-RR? Well take a look, you will not be disappointed.
• Each 3 capsule serving provides 200mg L-Theanine - a natural phytochemical found in Japanese green tea, L-Theanine is a non-essential amino acid that is present in the brain to maintain a chemical balance and good quality rest.
• Zinc Magnesium B6 with L-Theanine - Research backed and contains Zinc which is proven to support normal testosterone levels and Vitamin D for muscle function
• Copper Contributes to the normal function of the immune system, and protection of cells from oxidative stress.
• Boron • Supports bone health • Maintains muscular function • Aids in the absorption of other minerals.
ZM-RR - With Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine), L-Theanine, Copper and Boron as active ingredients ZM-RR encapsulates the perfect proportion of these to help with numerous health issues. It is known to aid sleep, relaxation, stress and manage anxiety. Alongside this it is believed to relieve symptoms associated with the immune system, blood and bone health. It is understood to increase collagen production, cognitive improvement and age related disorders.
Zinc - Helps to regulate immune function, cognitive improvement and age related disorders.
Magnesium - Supports bone health by helping to absorb calcium into the bone. Plays a vital part in activating Vitamin D in the kidneys. Plays an important role in carbohydrate and glucose metabolism. Magnesium intake has been recognised with a lower risk of fatty build up to artery walls and lower risk of high blood pressure.
Vitamin B6 - One of the B complex family, plays a vital role in a varying range of health functions. Healthier skin, detoxifies the liver, helps prevent many types of heart disorders, improves cognitive function, healthier blood by creating haemoglobin to prevent anaemia. Produces energy.
L-Theanine - a non essential amino acid produced in the body with the aid of essential amino acid is best taken in supplementation form due to only small amounts being consumed by dietary intake. Containing no caffeine, it is found naturally occurring in green tea. It has been found to aid sleep and help with stress and anxiety management due to its calming effect on the body.
Highly beneficial to those with fast paced, hectic lifestyles due to its calming effect (which does not cause sedation) it is thought to improve cognitive functioning and focus.
Copper - an essential trace mineral necessary for survival plays a part in making red blood cells, maintaining the immune system and nerve cells. It helps with iron absorption. Copper plays an important role in collagen formation and maintenance. Without sufficient copper the body cannot replace damaged connective tissue. Copper may also help arthritis and is thought to produce energy.
Boron - An anti-inflammatory helping muscle and joints. It may also improve brain function, support bone health and support metabolism.
- Aids recovery through sleep, relaxation, stress and anxiety management
- Regulates immune function, cognitive improvement and age related disorders
- Healthier bones, joints, muscles and blood
- Promotes energy and regulates metabolism
|Per 3 Capsules|
|Magnesium (Aspartate, Citrate, Oxide)||450mg|
|Zinc (Mono L-Methionine, Aspartate)||30mg|
|Boron (Sodium Borate)||3mg|
|B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||12mg|
|Copper (Copper Citrate)||0.9mg|
Magnesium (Aspartate, Citrate, Oxide) L-Theanine, Zinc ( Mono L-Methionine, Aspartate) Boron (Sodium Borate) B6 Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper (Copper Citrate), Hypromelose capsule, Malto dextrin, Magnesium Stearate
Take 2-3 capsules daily with a glass of Water, preferably on an empty stomach and approximatly 30-60 minutes before bed. Try to avoid taking this product with dairy or other calcium foods or supplements to get the best out of this product.